Kempton Park - Mind⭐️Body⭐️Soul & Wellbeing Festival
Time & Location
About The Event
Sat 17th Nov 10am -5.30pm and Sun 18th November 10am - 5pm
Approx 70 sessions of yoga, talks, workshops and wellness sessions to join in with!!!
Over 70 exhibitors fill the venue with colour! This is our most diverse and varied show with exhibitors ranging from singing bowls and incense to yoga and wellbeing and everything in between.
Yoga and Wellbeing sessions - Bring your mats!
Take part in our full programme of yoga and other wellbeing sessions including show highlights - Secret Sunrise and our renowned gong bath sessions
Join in the wide variety of yoga sessions including Hatha, Vinyasa flow, Reggae, Firey and couples yoga as well as Tai chi, pilates and many more. All taught by experienced teachers.
(see full agenda online)
This year we have expanded to bring you exhibitors that offer wellbeing products and ideas. With so much demand for health, wellbeing and mindfulness being the new buzz word we want to provide an opportunity to meet with and try out therapies and products that can help and enhance our lifestyles.
For the first time we are bringing Holistic Pets to the show, an area of animal wellbeing exhibitors that offer holistic health for your favourite furry friends
Weekend of talks and workshops
Always very popular is the full programme of talks and workshops from speakers that are knowledgeable, informed, entertaining and inspiring.
- Learn how to give a thai massage with Daniel Gladwell,
- Bring your kids and join in the Laughter Yoga session with guest speakers Bright Minds
- Learn why and how your pets to heal your pet's chakras with Treena Maun
- Discover how food affect your moods with guest speaker Simone Veneer
- Gain tips to help manage anxiety and balance your life with guest speaker Samantha Hearne.
- Demonstration of Mediumship with Charlotte Codrai
- Psychic Mentalism - an incredible Derren Brown style demonstration by Michael Wysockj
And many more....
Each year we welcome hundreds of visitors from all walks of life to learn, laugh, share and either begin or continue their healing journey through the huge variety of experiences on offer. Our experienced exhibitors, therapists and teachers can offer advice and guidance.
This is a weekend for all the family.
We look forward to welcoming you!
See website for more info.